Check out the latest from our current issue ...
- A Box of Chocolate AND a cake! - a fabulous cake project by Bernice Camlin
- Latest Cake Doctor - Nut Free Alternatives
- Working with Chocolate - more advice from Sue Haskell at Top Class Cakes
In our Blogzone
- Chrissie Boon on the Joys of the Cake World
- TK - Let your inner ghoul come to light
- Victoria Forward - Nightmare on Baker Street
- Justine Spalding's beginners guide to Halloween
CakeWire is the free e-newsletter for cake-making professionals, brought to you by the team behind British Baker the UK's No1 business-to-business bakery magazine and National Cupcake Week
With each Bi-monthly issue, CakeWire delivers creativity and business advice for cake-makers, to help and improve their businesses all year round.
From wedding cakes to Christmas cakes, health legislation to tax law, CakeWire provides unique and exclusive advice on the latest cake-making and decorating techniques, fashions, recipe inspiration, problem-solving, business tips and the latest products in the market.
You can also get your questions answered by the CakeDoctor, read the latest thoughts and opinions from our award-winning cake-maker columnists and keep up to date with all the events in the cake-making calendar.
Like CakeWire on Facebook
Need help with costing out your latest creation? Then try CakeWire's exclusive CakeCalculator - which gives you the breakdown on ingredient costs and helps with what to charge your customers. It is simple to calculate and easy to use.